More Than a Job, it's Your Journey
Welcome to MegSoft, where we believe that a career should be more than just a job – it's your journey to success. We're dedicated to collaboratively navigating empowered markets, utilizing both established channels and emerging opportunities. Our commitment is to efficiently deliver timely solutions, ensuring real-time presentations that consistently yield outstanding returns on investment (ROI). Join us on this exciting journey, and together, we'll create a future filled with growth, achievement, and personal fulfillment.
We're Hiring! Claim Your Seat Now
Technical Document Writer
We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our [customer/client]-focused services. As an ideal candidate, you should have proven experience in a highly technical field, such as software development, computer science, or engineering. Your ability to evaluate and analyze complex information should be second to none, and you should have a natura desire to help people understand things that are hard to understand.
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Obtaina deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights into language that sets our users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field.
- 1-4 years of industry experience as an effective technical writer.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Experience working with engineering to improve the user experience: design, UI, and help refine content and create visuals and diagrams for technical support content.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization.
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience.
- Experience using XML and Lightbulb tools to create documentation
Sr. Logistics Specialists
This entry-level position will assist in the daily operation of import shipments. A successful candidate will have exceptional attention to detail, customer service, and communication skills and will be comfortable learning
- Reviewing documents and entering data into our system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Tracking shipments, updating clients via email and phone, and answering any questions in a timely manner
- Communicating with customers, freight forwarders, trucking companies, airlines, Customs, and other federal agencies officers/agents.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with good interpersonal skills
- Managing processes, analyzing info, and problem-solving skills.
- Professionalism and organization.
- Basic computer skills (MacOS, Google Spreadsheets, and Communication tools).
- Fluency in English.
- No previous brokerage experience required. Experience in freight forwarding or similar is a plus.
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role uses standard office equipment such as computers, laptops, phones, printers, and fax machines. While performing the duties of this job, expect prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer. The employee is regularly required to talk, hear, see, and type.
MEAN Stack Developer
We are looking to hire an experienced MEAN Stack developer to join our dynamic team. As a lead developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding base using the best practices. To ensure success as a Mean Stack Developer you should perform several duties, such as: Delivering and designing web solutions on high-level architecture. Developing push notifications and other interactive web features and so on.
- Create, test, and deploy robust products that are fast, scalable, and responsive.
- Create and maintain massive, complicated databases, both relational and non-relational.
- As needed, establish, enhance, and blend development environment tools and software.
- As part of the deployment, determine production and non-production application concerns.
- Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and REST fully abstracting to the UI through a Node.js backend.
- Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
- Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant, and efficient systems.
- Hands-on experience with and management of Node.js, MongoDB, AngularJS, and Express JS.
- Previous working experience as a MEAN Stack Developer for 1+ years.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, or a closely related discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of NodeJS, Express JS, or Restify.
- Experience implementing applications using Angular 1 or React.
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular, and LESS/SASS.
- Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, minimum one-year experience with MEAN Full Stack paradigm.
- Consumer Web Development Experience for High-Traffic, Public-Facing Web Applications.
- Experience with cloud technologies is also a plus.
- Knowledge of Complete Mean, Node JS, MongoDB, AngularJS, and Express JS.
- Knowledge of jQuery, MySQL, and OOPS.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
3 - 5 Years
We’re currently looking for an experienced System Administrator with astounding knowledge in AWS, networking, and cyber security. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing, troubleshooting, licensing, and updating our company’s hardware and software assets. The ideal applicant will thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in development. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive Sysadmin background and excellent interpersonal skills.
Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization.
Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes.
Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing the impact of issues.
Provide documentation and technical specifications to IT staff for planning and implementing new or upgrades of IT infrastructure.
Perform or delegate regular backup operations and implement appropriate processes for data protection, disaster recovery, and failover procedures.
Lead desktop and helpdesk support efforts, making sure all desktop applications, workstations, and related equipment problems are resolved in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
Responsible for capacity, storage planning, and database performance.
Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field, or equivalent experience required.
System administration and IT certifications in Linux, Microsoft, or other network-related fields are a plus.
Working knowledge of virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols.
Experience with scripting and automation tools.
Familiarity with Jenkins, Lucid Chart, and IBM MQ series is also preferred.
A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategies and plans.
Must have experience in AWS, networking, and cybersecurity.
Strong knowledge of implementing and effectively developing helpdesk and IT operations best practices, including expert knowledge of security, storage, data protection, and disaster recovery protocols.
Problem-Solving, Conflict Resolution, Excellent Communication, Commitment and Dedication.
We’re looking for an experienced System Analyst to analyze, study, and implement new system solutions. You will be monitoring current processes and implementing new solutions with the goal to improve overall business efficiency. This is an excellent career opportunity for a professional with an impressive Analyst background.
- Deploy, maintain, and troubleshoot core business applications, including application servers, associated hardware, endpoints, and databases.
- Meet and coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to establish project scope, system goals, and requirements.
- Develop, analyze, prioritize, and organize requirement specifications, data mapping, diagrams, and flowcharts for developers and testers to follow.
- Translate highly technical specifications into clear non-technical requirements.
- Manage the set-up and configuration of systems.
- Define and coordinate the execution of testing procedures, and develop test cases to serve the overall quality assurance process.
- Provide documentation of all processes and training as needed.
- Develop and implement maintenance procedures, monitor systems health, gather system statistics, and troubleshoot reported errors and alarms.
- Perform design, implementation, and upgrades of information systems to meet business and user needs.
- Implement best practices for scalability, supportability, ease of maintenance, and system performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience working with information technologies and systems analysis.
- Strong computer, hardware, software, and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of the principles and practices associated with.
- Experience installing, configuring, documenting, testing, training, and implementing new applications and systems.
- Working knowledge of a wide variety of programming languages.
- Excellent analytical skills.